Monday, 15 April 2013

More dragons!

So, those of you who read this blog regularly will know that I try to support Indie Crafters as much as possible. One of the designers I discovered during this mission was Louise Farrow, of Nanuk Jewellery, and it's fair to say I am fairly smitten with her stuff - especially her new range, Nanuk Designs, which I've already blogged about as I bought three of her steampunk dragons. Well, 3 dragons might be enough for Danerys, but clearly not for me because when I saw this dragon locket on her site I'm simply had to have it... 

Not only is it just as lovely as the others (and, I must say, Louise is a delight to deal with) but I love the fact that, when it's closed, it just looks like an ordinary pendant. I have a secret dragon, people. How is that not awesome?

Image courtesy of Nanuk Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment