Monday, 22 April 2013

Horror themed jewellery by Stella My Star

Those of you who follow the blog regularly will notice I have been a little lazy of late, posting quick pieces about jewellery and stuff, and you're right. A too-tedious-to-go-into housing situation and a serious family health crisis have left me too drained to keep blogging regularly, and I'm having to concentrate on the stuff that pays the rent (or, at least, will do when I find somewhere to actually live). I promise normal service will be resumed as soon as these storms have passed, but please do stick it out with me.

In the meantime, amuse yourself with these splendid horror themed necklaces from BGG favourite Stella My Star - Cabin in The Woods and The Evil Dead... (All photos courtesy of Stella My Star).

Cabin in the Woods by Stella My Star on Etsy

Evil Dead by Stella My Star on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment