Friday, 7 September 2012

Dark Dates charm bracelet

Regular readers will know I love the jewellery made by my friend Stella My Star, and will also know that I made a resolution this year to support more indie crafters and artists. So I was happy to be able to combine these two facts and get Ms Star to create a bespoke charm bracelet for me, to celebrate the fact that I'm finished the first draft of the sequel to Dark Dates (OK, it's a flimsy excuse, but I really wanted a bracelet). I couldn't be more thrilled with the results: look at it! It has a wealth of references to the first book - lots of London touches, including a bus, Underground sign and taxi, but also supernatural references: there's a wolf on there (werewolves make an appearance in book 2), a Viking helmet, angel wings and even vampire teeth, plus plenty of assorted weaponry. Stella does commissions, so I'd heartily recommend you get in touch... meanwhile, I shall be jingling my wrist at all in sight...

Bespoke Dark Dates charm bracelet by Stella My Star

1 comment: