Saturday, 14 July 2012

Dark Dates Updates: guest post at Book A Day and review at Fangs for Fantasy

So, a couple of bits of PR for Dark Dates this week: I did a Q&A with Tonya Cannariato over at A Book A Day - where I was very impressed by how well-researched her questions were! You can read it here, and I'm hoping to do a Q&A with Tonya here shortly.

On the review side, Fangs for Fantasy gave me 5 out of 5 Fangs, so that was nice...

I have a few more guest posts in the pipeline, as well as some reviews, so hopefully can build a little momentum as I gear up to finish the sequel - I'm currently finalising the second draft so there's a long way to go yet, and it's great to get feedback on the first one to keep me encouraged! So, if you've read it please do let me - or, even better, all of your friends, know...

My first draft - there's now twice as many notebooks!

Dark Dates - by me! Please buy it. Go on, go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment