Monday, 23 July 2012

Dark Dates round up: great review by Miranda Stork

Was delighted to see another 5 out of 5 review for Dark Dates over at author and blogger Miranda Stork's website this morning. It really means a lot to me that people are enjoying the book and finding it funny (though that does mean, as I work on the sequel, I occasionally find myself thinking, 'am I being funny enough? Am I?')

And the fact that several people have spotted some typos in the book - mercifully not an egregious amount, or enough to put you off reading, but a few - makes me realise that, even as a professional editor you can never check your own work properly. Next time I need to find the time and money to get it professionally proofed!

I'd love to hear your feedback if you've read it.. and if you haven't, get buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment