Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Dark Dates update

First of all, thanks to everyone who has given me feedback on my new novel, Dark Dates - the fact that so many people have asked when the sequel is coming out is very gratifying (especially since I just finished a draft of the sequel over the weekend). I've also had a couple of nice bits of coverage: this feature on Unleash the Fanboy and this review over at digital publishing site Byte the Book.

So, if you fancy reading the book you can get it on Amazon UK here or US here (you can also download a free sample to try!) and please do review it, tweet about it and tell your friends!

Thanks...

2 comments:

  1. I like doing reviews so i definately will be reading this :)

    Lovely blog

    Nafisah xx

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think, would love to hear.

    ReplyDelete